The possible authorization groups for controlling the access from the customer side are – beginning with CNMA_CUST_ – :
CNMA_CUST_ADMIN: Customer Administrator
The customer administrator has the authorization for configure the system and monitor the event communication between the proconarum supplier platform and the SAP ERP systems.
CNMA_CUST_MGR: Customer Manager
The customer manager
– can start the cloud business partner object overview page to show all existing business partner in the platform.
– can have a look in the cloud business partner detail page
– can create and maintain a business partner
– can assign ERP suppliers to a cloud business partner
CNMA_CUST_USER: Customer User
A customer user
– can start cloud business partner overview page
– can search for cloud buiness partner
– can display details of a cloud business partner
CNMA_CUST_PURCHASER: Customer Purchaser
The customer purchaser has an overview of all purchasing documents of the SAP ERP platform.
CNMA_CUST_SHPMTREP: Shipment Notifications – Customer Purchaser
Shipment Notifications – Customer Purchaser has an overview of all purchase orders and shipment notifications.