In Create Shipment Notification app the supplier can create shipment notification in proconarum.
When the supplier releases the shipment notification an inbound delivery is created in the SAP ERP system of the customer.
The shipment notification can be changed by the supplier until the goods receipt for the SAP inbound delivery is posted.
In order to create a shipment notification the following header data has to be maintained:
– supplier shipment notification id
– delivery date
The supplier can also enter a bill of lading id, a transport id.
Depending on the setting and the process definition th supplier can decide, if he enters the gross weight manually or takes the calculated data depending on the setting in SAP ERP.
A duplicate check is done for the external delivery note number id.
On item level the supplier maintains the delivery quantity.
The system executes the following checks against the entered quantity.
– If no shipment notification is allowed for a purchasing document item, do delivery quantity can be maintained
– The entered delivery quantity has to be equal or less than the quantity of the purchasing document item plus a tolerance factor maintained in the SAP ERP system
– The check against the maximum delivery quantity is done on item level and not on scheduling line level.
– the system proposes the open quantity in case of purchase orders
– in case of scheduling agreement no quantity is proposed
Depending on the settings, a suppler batch id, SLED/BB date or date of manufacturing has to be entered.
If packing is required for the material, packing has to be done first, before the shipment can be posted.
In the packing screen you can
– check the packing information – which packing is allowed
– run the handling unit generation (HUs)
– Print the HU labels, which can be used for labeling the boxes and packages
– you see the packing requirements and the packing structure
Packing instructions can be shown in the Purchasing Documents Overview App or in the Shipment Notification App.
All necessary data for packing are shown like dimensions, weight information, volume, packing hierarchy or packing alternatives.